Paneer, a dairy product famous in Asian communities is a soft, cheese-like product which is produced by grinding to form a milk-like substance. It is reach in proteins, minerals and calcium, besides being great substitute for meat. It is rich in minerals like iron, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and selenium. It’s best when paired with strong, spicy flavors, like in classic Indian curries. It is sometimes wrapped in dough and deep-fried or served with either spinach or peas.
Benefits of Paneer
- It helps in weight loss.
- It improves bone and teeth health.
- It contains high amount of proteins which help in building muscles and development of brain.
- It contain high amount of fiber, which helps in improving metabolism.
- It contains potassium which helps to control blood pressure.
- It helps in strengthening the immune system.