Chilies are excellent source of Vitamin, A, B, C and E. Green chillies are considered as one of the best spices used in Kitchen. It is a popular condiment on Indian cuisine. But this little wonder is packed with a lots of benefits. Raw, fried, roasted in your tadkas or added to curries, this little spice is not only delicious but also rich in so many vitamins.
Benefits of Green chillies:
- It is zero calorie but with lots of vitamin.
- It destroy free radical bodies and prevents from damage of cells i.e. simply protects against cancer.
- It prevent from formation of blood clots i.e. it decreases heart attacks or strokes.
- It lower body temperature.
- It helps in combating from common cold.
- It produces heat which, act as an effective pain reliever.
- It is good for eyes, skin and immune system because it contain Vitamin C.
- It release endorphins that boosts the mood, and reduces pain.
- It balance blood sugar levels.
- It helps to treat skin infections.